Saturday 12 April 2014

Whistable, how much do I love thee? Let me count......

This is such an overdue post.... opps

The man did good. Whitstable was where I was whisked of too for my birthday; and what an amazing weekend it was. We ate at a Michelin starred restaurant (I have written about this in a separate post here), drank in our favourite pub The Pearson’s Arms, ate fresh oysters in the harbour, sampled lots of ice cream, cycled 18 miles along the seafront to Herne Bay and then on to Reculver and then all the way back again and just relaxed a lot. We were blessed with amazing, unseasonably warm weather and I fell in love with Whitstable a little bit more, which I had thought was impossible.

 Our very quirky vintage cottage we stayed in, find it here. Central location and the sweetest place. We loved it. Emma who owns the place was just delightful as well!


The Sweetest bedroom

Best Breakfast table in the world, cutest kitchen tiles as well

Drinks on the beach as the sun set

 

How beautiful is that?


Cycling...... my bum hurt after 18 miles

The sun was in his eyes!
 
Fresh Oysters whilst watching the harbour

 

The Harbour

 

Yummy Oysters fresh from the Sea
 

Whitstable, you have my heart – I’ll see you real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment