Confession: I am a pretty irritable and impatient person. It's funny because even though I like to think I'm pretty chilled out and calm about life in general I definitely have things that I get abnormally irritated by. H also says I have a time limit on my patience - if he starts to exceed it I will just take over. I say if you want a job done well, do it yourself.
Here are just a few of the things that wind me up:
1. Chewing with your mouth open. It's disgusting, it makes you look ugly, just stop.
2. Talking loudly on the phone when on a train. I don't care that "what Cheryl said to Paul was so f**cking amazing babe", I don't know you, I don't want to know your business, Shut Up.
3. Vague Facebook status updates oh just spit it out or shut up
4. Friends who don't put kisses at the end of texts. A text with no xxx at the end, is a text with no soul.
5. LOL, if i think what you say is funny I may just laugh out loud but please don't ever tell me too.
6. And whilst we are at it ROLF, WTF, YOLO etc these are not cute, they are not clever they are just annoying, lest we forget! And don't even get me started to people who actually say it as well as write it
7. People singing in American accents when they are British oh how I roll my eyes at this
8. Not sealing food up properly so it goes stale H is THE WORST at doing this - it drives me bananas
9. Background noise when I'm trying to concentrate When I am trying to watch something/ concentrate on cooking etc and I can hear someones TV or people walking about in the flat upstairs I just can't cope with it. I like peace and quiet but so rarely get to experience it
10. Selfishness I've just spent three and a half hours listening to you talk about your boyfriend's sister who just bought a puppy, after cooking you dinner and sharing my wine with you; you could at least ask me how my lunch was.
Lets be honest, now I've started I could quite easily continue.......
What are your pet peeves?