Monday 21 July 2014

The Boy Done Good

Hey!

Hope you all had lovely weekends..... mine was very busy and a bit damp due to the weather but it was great to celebrate our one year anniversary whilst seeing friends and family! This post is short today as the list of things I have to get done is LONG!!! Never enough time in the days...

Let me leave you with my anniversary present that my beloved made with his own two hands and a old pallet - the boy did good! And now I have a new herb/veg planter;


How amazing is this?

Cant wait to get all my herbs planted 
I'm a very lucky girl!
I'll be back tomorrow with a longer post..... promise!

6 comments:

  1. He definitely did good! Happy Anniversary! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable!! He did a great job! Happy 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much - he did indeed do a great job!

      Delete