Wednesday 1 May 2013

Blog Every Day in May?! Say what??


Today I am linking up with Jenni to start the blog in every day of May challenge.....



So why am I doing this? Because I haven't blogged for months I've kindda just been skirting around (stalking) other bloggers and every day think "Jeez I've gotta start blogging again". I guess this challenge seemed a good way to start - basically cos I'm  being told what do write and I've always thrived with clear directions!

I know I'm trying to be a food blogger but maybe this will be a good way to start getting motivated to start my blogging craze again.... anyways I'm babbling.... here goes....

Day One: Story of my life in 250 Words (except I'm not really counting)
Me and my handsome Papa
I was born 27 years ago (yikes). I have an older brother and two younger sisters, I love being a sister it's the best blessing in the world. When I was younger we moved around a lot but just around the Kent and London area. This is because my dad works for the Church of England. I went to school. I went to university, where I met my first proper boyfriend who I was with 2 years. My parents divorced when I was at university. I studied for 4 years at uni and passed with a 1st class degree. I worked in London for a while (hated commuting) and now work in Kent, I also barmaid as a 2nd job. I live with my friend and her fiance. I love my family, I love my friends, I love cooking, I love reading - some weeks I feel like I have no time for any of these four. I'm single and have been for a long time - it's refreshing and challenging but maybe I'm ready for the right man now. I'm I've been in love once, to a man who profoundly changed me - I think of him often and with happiness in my heart. An old friend once said to me "promise you'll never stop writing" I broke that promise but maybe now I'll sort that out.

I just counted 223 words - hey my life is pretty simple!

Loving reading these - who else is linking up?!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That sounds like a challenge Taffy!

      What do i get if I complete it?

      Delete
  2. Fun reading about you :)

    Funny that out of the long list of bloggers doing this challenge, the first two I've clicked on have both been British, as I am! It must be my sixth sense :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simone

      Thats so lovely thank you :)

      Your blog design is lovely - who did it or did you do it yourself?

      ALways nice to know there are other UK bloggers out there... x

      Delete