Wednesday 8 May 2013

Let me give you a little bit of advice

There is a lot I've learnt in life;
I could tell you all about how you learn that people will let you down even if they are the people you love the most
I could tell you that kisses arent contracts and bad boys very rarely change
I could tell you that the way to make a perfect curry is to leave it to mellow overnight
I could tell you lots of advice on many things....
But the only advice I want to offer you is via the wise words of Plato. Be Kind, just Be Kind.

Ive been participating in "Blog every day in May" challenge set by Jenni over at "Story of my life" It has defo been a challenge and I have missed one day so far.... catch up on my previous posts here:

Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Six
Day Seven  

No comments:

Post a Comment