Tuesday 7 May 2013

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

 
This blogging everyday malarky is a tough one and its not as easy as I thought it would be BUT I am really trying hard and hats off to Jenni for coming up with such thoughtful prompts.
Today's is "The things your most afraid of"
 
Well now there are plenty of things I fear...... big spiders, mice, wooden flip flops(!), anything happening to my dad and siblings, anything happening to my friends & family, never falling in love, heights, sticking up for myself, nuclear war, war, illness, clowns.... the list goes on
 
But what I'm most afraid of, is letting those fears take over, letting them stop me from achieving all my goals. Thing is if we spend our time fearing the worst then life passes us by and we don't appreciate the here and now. Bad stuff happens in life and most of the time its not even something we've thought to fear and you have to confront it and fight it and life carries on.

So I may be wary of the big bad wolf but I'm not going to let that fear take over my life, because life is way too short people!

No comments:

Post a Comment