Sunday 12 May 2013

Never were there such devoted sisters....

So today's post is all about what we miss...

I miss many things in life.

Most of all though, I miss my beautiful sisters



To be fair they aren't far away (one is in London and one is in Wales). But they are not close. I know if we were together all the time we'd drive each other crazy but at the same time there are no two people I love more fiercely than them. So whenever they are not near, I will always miss them. They are my best friends, my confidants, my conscience, my supporters, my world. I love my brother dearly as well but there is no bond or friend like a sister. Being a big sister is the best job in the world. fact.

We are sisters. We will always be sisters. Our differences may never go away, but neither, for me, will our song.

I think that says it all.

Linking up with Jenni for “Blog every day in May”

4 comments:

  1. Your title caught my eye, because it's a song my sister and I always sing together. My sister is way too far away too... like two states away. And there is nothing better than being a big sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the song and it sums up how I feel about my lovely sisters! Two states - that must be hard although the beauty of sisters is that you have the bond wherever you are...
      x

      Delete
  2. You guys sound like you have an amazing sister bond :) And I love that song!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Casey Ann
      Thanks for stopping by ... Yes we do have an amazing bond, I am very blessed to have them...
      It is a fab song and I listened to it as I wrote the post!
      Have a lovely day x

      Delete